Get Hair Like A Celebrity!
Some celebrities seem to change their hairstyle and colour weekly and still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume.
Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj change their hair colour with startling regularity but how does their hair still manage to look well conditioned and healthy?
It's time to spill the beans and tell you some of the secrets to getting gorgeous celebrity hair!
Many celebs rely on custom-made wigs and hair pieces to change their looks, while hair extensions are a superb way of adding luxurious length, volume and colour with no damage to your hair.
Top tips for shiny, healthy hair
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.