As the Government’s Covid restrictions ease from July 19th, the safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority. The Government has left the decision on whether to continue wearing face masks up to businesses and individuals.
After careful consideration, we as a team have decided to keep wearing face coverings and many of our covid restrictions including social distancing will remain in place a little while longer. We have come so far and worked hard to keep everyone safe and remain open. We respectfully ask that all clients continue to wear a face covering when visiting the salon unless exempt.
You can book your hair appointment by calling us on 01483 957047. If you are having your hair coloured, you will require a quick patch test 48 hours before your appointment.
What To Expect During Your Visit To HairLab Salon In Woking
We would be grateful if you could read through before booking your next appointment with us. As recommended, we will be doing the following:
- We would like to assure you that our cleaning methods and products will be of the highest of standards. This will include fully disinfecting all chairs, surfaces and equipment between uses. We have allocated time especially for this.
- To keep contact down to a minimum, your stylist will see you through the entire appointment including your hair wash.
- There will be plenty of space between clients as we are using every other styling chair.
- Our team will be wearing disposable gloves, aprons and face visors. We also ask you to wear a mask during your visit.
- When you arrive, please wait in our queuing system until you are called in. We will not be able to start appointments early, but it is essential that you are on time. (Please note: we will do our best to start your appointment on time but do bear with us if we are a little delayed.)
- All appointments will need to be paid in full at the time of booking. No refunds will be given for cancelled appointments. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give us a minimum of 48 hours' notice to avoid losing your payment.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask at all times. The mask must be fastened around the ears, rather than the back of the head. This is so we can work on your hair. Please wear your own mask when you arrive at the salon.
- Please avoid touching any retail products. Your stylist is happy to recommend products to you and will bring them over to you.
- We will not be able to provide refreshments or magazines at this time.
- Unfortunately, no children, friends or partners will be able to accompany you to your appointment.
- While we are happy to do children's haircuts but please ensure your child is old enough to visit alone, adhere to the social distancing guidelines and wear a face mask at all times. Thank you.